The term "LoveToteBags" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Laurel Avenue, forest Town, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19 0DR. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without LoveToteBags's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons including their names and images, third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and locations featuring on the LoveToteBags.com web site are in no way connected, associated, linked or affiliated to LoveToteBags.com or Tidyware UK Ltd. furthermore, unless it is expressly stated on the LoveToteBags.com web site that a certain product, service or location is connected, associated, linked or affiliated to the makers, right owners or broadcasters (the "makers") of a film or programme you should not make such an assumption, or rely in any way on the existence of such a connection, association or affiliation, by implication or otherwise. Any trade marks/names as may be featured on the LoveToteBags.com web site are owned by the respective trade mark owners and LoveToteBags.com claims no connection, association or affiliation with them. Where a trade mark (brand name) is referred to it is used to describe or identify the products, services or locations (the "goods") or else it is used to identify the film or programme where such goods appeared, but that is in no way an assertion or claim that such goods are endorsed by or connected, associated, linked or affiliated to the makers of the relevant film or programme.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TidyWare UK Ltd, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your use of the LoveToteBags.com services, your breach of the Terms of Service, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
Each item on LoveToteBags.com is made to order. This means that items are exempt from standard returns process. If an error in the print as been made by LoveToteBags, we will recify the error by sending replacement items to the address given at checkout.
We will not refund / exchange any items that have been deemed to have been delivered "late". Although we take full responsiblity for item(s) that have been undelivered. We will replace (not refund) all items that have been deemed to have been lost by the Royal Mail. The reason for this is due to the Artwork creation process.
UK Deliveries with the Royal Mail can take up to 28 days, but if your item(s) have not been received 7 working days after your dispatch email then please do contact us so we can begin to track your order.
LoveToteBags sells its transfers to a wide range of websites that sell custom made items every day. If the transfers material does not work, please check garment suitability.
If you believe the transfers to be fauly, please contact us using our web form to arrange a returns number. Once the transfers have been received by ourselves we will test using a standard garment. IF the transfers are fine we will contact you to arrange a payment to have the transfers shipped back to you.
If the Tote Bag or Print is faulty we will replace free of charge.
We fully comply with the UK DSR (Distance Selling Regulations) which can be read here: Distance Selling Regulations.
Any notices of shortages must be made via our contact form within 7 working days of delivery.